Saturday 26 October 2013

Investigations


+++ DataPack/UPLOAD-Ordos-Xenos/Ultima/CAINEINQ/PrideOfBadab +++
+++ Datainload/INCEPT-Astropath/terminus/choir-DiomedesArchive +++   
+++ Messages/Downloaded-Astropath/Diomedes-AdeptusMajoris/ASTRATELEPATH +++

Handsome Roth, 

Your greetings and condolences are most welcome. I look forward to our next meeting. I agree – system stability in danger of critical deterioration. I am deeply concerned. These messages and signals tally with communications in the Ymgarl system my current staff are investigating. 
Lord Huron’s wise and cogent council is as welcome as ever – I am sadden his brave Claws are not available to prosecute the foe. I am also led to believe that rumours abound of the Unforgiven in the sector – if only their forces could be engaged to investigate. Alas – men will have to suffice. 

I am well aware of the Badab regiments – proud and honourable sons of God-Emperor, and as true to the Throne as we could expect. I am in contact with command elements of the Badab 13th – they aim to make planet fall in the uplands of the northern continent of Safehold. Once established they will march on the spaceport and local mining townships. I am sure they will be capable of complete order restitution in a timeous manner.
I will be enroute shortly once my duties allow – I am intrigued by the recent difficulties in warp transit and astroteleptahy in the Segmentum. Our colleagues in the Macragge sector are similar effected. What is this cursed-shadow that falls upon us?
 
Regardless – once this trifling matter is resolved I am sure we will have time to discuss these mysteries in greater depth. Remember my friend “in veritate victoria”. 
Glory to the Lord-Emperor,

Inquisitor Caine, Ultima Segmentum Ordos Xenos 751.M41
MESSAGE ENDS 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment